Inicio | Youtube | Twitter | Contacto

Dale al PLAY y escucha el podcast ¡ÑARDERS MAY CRY!

Aquí teneis como pasarse la misión cinco del Primer Devil May Cry al 100%.



Fuente: Youtube

Ver Explicación...

S-Rank requirements:

Time: 2:00
Red orbs: 100

This is Mission 5 of my DMD run :p

It should be pretty self-explanatory. Equip shotgun. Blast away. Dodge. Have lots of Shadow-related fun.

I was pretty pleased with the time for this one, considering for the first few tries I was struggling to equip the shotgun and collect all the bits and bobs, and still maintain a sub 2:00 time.

On the top tier, when I did a slash, I had meant to do a Stinger, but I was still too close to the Shadow below, thus the auto-targeting (how I love it) chose to target the Shadow rather than let me do my Stinger.

Also, when I missed the first jump for the blue orb, in my usual genius way I scratched my head, went 'dur', wondered what to do, did a straight jump up, unsurprisingly missed, looked puzzled, and then jumped back onto the left hand tower to try again - it was probably just as well I got it that time :p

Finally, this mission is proof that I have a lenient ranking game - on previous tries, I got the SB both with a time over 2:00 but no hits taken, and with a time under 2:00 but with a hit taken.

Without going into too much detail, there are some games which are 'lenient' in their ranking. Since the first three missions are always strict, ranking-wise, no matter what, you normally can't tell until Mission 4 or 5. It varies from game to game, but some missions will let you go a bit over time or take a hit, and *still* give you the SB :-/. However, if you get a strict ranking game, then you'll have to meet the requirements fully for every single mission. Mission 7 is the exception to the rule, and exists in a twilight zone of its own.

It pisses me off, to be honest. To further muddy the waters, I'm not sure what effect Secret Missions have on the time limit. I suspect a certain amount of unspecified extra time is allocated for Secret Missions, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I will always go for meeting the S-Rank requirements.

If you try to do an SB game, and you get an SB that isn't quite deserved, now you'll know why :p

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario